Urban Tech Helsinki incubator is now looking for a trainee.
Are you interested in working with startups?
Urban Tech Helsinki is looking for an enthusiastic Communications Trainee.
As a trainee, you will work closely with our Urban Tech Helsinki team of two full-time persons, as well as a part of larger Aalto Startup Center team. You will have an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the work of an incubator and its customer startups, as well as a wide partner network of universities, cities, corporates, and investors. Your daily tasks are mostly related to communications, marketing, and event management. We are looking for a trainee who wants to become an expert in startup communications and/or marketing and become an active member of the vibrant Helsinki startup ecosystem. The incubator is operating in Maria 01 in Helsinki and A Grid in Otaniemi, Espoo, but the tasks might also take you elsewhere in the Helsinki Metropolitan region.
We expect that
- You have some experience or education in communications, marketing and/or event management
- You are passionate about startups and its ecosystem
- You have a can-do attitude, and you are a great communicator
- You have a ‘pay it forward’ attitude and are willing to share your experiences and make an impact
- You can work independently and as a team player
We offer you
- Hands-on experience in marketing and startup incubator services
- Dynamic environment, energized colleagues and passion for growing early-stage startups
- Flexible work allocation. Ideally, you would be able to work at least 50 % or more
- Possibility to work remotely/in a hybrid model
- Unique opportunity to work and learn about the world of startups
The work would ideally start as soon as possible in January for a period of 6 months. The position is targeted towards students in their 3rd – 5th year or recently graduated students with a background in Business from Aalto University. Trainee position is paid. Aalto Startup Center’s working language is English and based in Aalto University Campus, Otakaari 5 in A Grid.
If you want to join our community, please submit your motivation letter and CV through our recruitment system by January 15th, 2023. For more information, please contact Urban Tech Helsinki Project Manager Kaisa Ahonen, tel +358 50 350 3573, email email@example.com (out of office 23.12.2022-8.1.2023).